Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Anonymously Yours


What do I think of people who post comments "anonymously"? Well the first things I think is "Coward". Seriously, if you feel you have to say something then stand up and say it, don't hide behind "anonymous" and leave rude, or stupid comments. Why do I say they are stupid? Well if you believed in what you said then why hide?

I did not receive a nasty comment, just someone who felt I was not "HaPpY" enough for them. Yeah they left a comment saying "Can't you say anything happy?" 
I would say yes, I can, when it happens and I am ready I will. Why does it matter to you? You aren't being held for ransom, you do not have to stay, read, and you most certainly do not have to comment. Seriously, who's blog is this anyway?  If you bothered to read past the post that offended you you might have seen that I don't play that way. 

I have been to plenty of blogs, yeah the sugary-sweet ones are nice, but really is this a requirement for blogging now? Has the political correct-ness police found out? Gosh forbid someone out there is not "happy" 24 - 7.  I have found some blog's that are a bit more honest and will dare to say they have had a bad time of it. Even fewer are the ones that allow themselves to see and speak their truth.  They do not apologize for being upset or mad, they do not "pretend" for the benefit of the person who comes by to peak in at their life. I like most of these blogs. They come across more genuine at times. The don't make me feel like I have to put on my "happy face" all the time either, because the truth is not everyone is happy all the time.
I am not offensive, I don't hurt anyone and darn it where is it written I have to act a certain way for you? One blog I love in particular is http://www.mykidsmightbemartians.com/.  

I never portrayed or promoted myself as the "Disney Channel" for blogger's. There will be good days, and there will be days I just let it all out.  If you are having a rough time and are looking for the singing birds, bunnies, puppy-dog tails and rosy colored view of the world, well I have to warn you, it won't always be here. 

Once on a radio show a woman called in all irate over the fact that cable had "accidentally" given her the playboy channel. She, and I quote here,  "Was forced to watch for three hours before they stopped". Like the radio host, I laughed hysterically, "Forced?", she was "Forced?" really was the cable guy there with a gun to her head making her stay on that channel and watch? All this woman had to do was change the channel, and for those that find reading my blog not Happy enough, .......well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa, are you sure you want to say that?